Daily Assignment Sheets
Here are Tyler's latest daily assignment sheets. Bible: We have been reading from a children's Bible most days. Occasionally, Tyler will decide to read from his teen Bible. We have memorized Psalm 133:1 and Proverbs 15:18. Language Arts: Tyler has been reading 9 pages in a chapter book daily. He picked up a bunch of Dr. Suess books at the library. I am reading them to him, but occasionally he will read one on his own. He really enjoys poetry and rhyming. In journal, he writes 100 words with ease. Next week we will start working on editing. He loves tracing cursive letters but struggles with writing them on his own. He will get there. He is taking on 3 new words a week in spelling. In typing, he has a good grasp on the home row and is typing at 9 wpm. Spanish: He ran into that part of Duolingo that I didn't think he would be able to handle so I gave my Spanish teacher sis a call to find out what she recommended. She gave us a video and sent us a lesson on c...






Comments
Post a Comment